NEWS

Brazilians Held By Highlands

28/May/2017 12:39

Highlands with a last minute goal meant the Brazilians ended their PSL campaign with a draw away from home.

Here are some match day images: http://bit.ly/2rbwv3H

21 Responses to Brazilians Held By Highlands

1. INSIMBI.ZN says:

Well done masandawane for securing second place i appeal to Mr Pitso and the Management please acquire the service of Rivaldo coetrzee and promote two promising center back from diski team then we will see from there

2. Mfana says:

I still have a firm belief that we r in need of that guys Mthobi Mvala must b bought by Sundowns especially that Mabunda&Hlompho Kekana r always injured now.Age is still on his side &I believe we need him now as we will b in need of him with the taxing CCL campaign.We can get him at a less prices now that the team (Highlands Park)is relegated.I know that one is a no-nonsense players.Thats a long-term player if we talk about investment.

3. mashasha says:

Yeah member Mthobi Mvala all round player

4. four players who don’t accept to be conquered by their opponents, four brave players who play with determination all the time, they want success and I think sundowns is the right place for them, MVALA from highlands park, KHUNE fro kaizer chiefs, BROKIE from supersports and MAHAMUSA from free state stars. With those players we can lift all trophies as long as you believe in me. I am the first guy to believe in wayne arrense, I’m the first guy to believe in zakri while u all members hate them but as for kennedy I don’t believe in him that’s why I need KHUNE. Amen

5. MAHAMUSA remind me EWI KHAMBULE, MVALA remind me ANDRIES CHICHA, BROKIE remind me RAPHAEL CHUKWU while KHUNE remind me JOHN TLALE. What a class of players. Amen

6. Mfana says:

I concur with u Sam-4-Downs that Mahamutsa&Khune r very old to b considered to play for us.Brockie is just a Mame Niang or a Lungisani Ndlela who came to Sundowns but u can’t even remember their contributions.If Brockie is marked as a centre-forward can he go to the middle of the park and collect the ball,I doubt it.Ive heard the rumourmill that the club is having a look at Brockie to bring him.I still warn them not to enrich Supersport United,because that one relies on team efforts no elements of surprise at all.

• Moripi says:

Good observation there member, he doesn’t make things happen for himself, never saw him taking a defender one on one, he’s not a quick one two type we play at edge of the box. Well he’s a great finisher but I think he’ll struggle at our team

• Dalom says:

Brockie is a good player, good finisher in the box, but age is no longer on his side, he’s 29 already. We just need to get Castro’s focus and concentration fixed. He’s still a good player and I think there’s just something bothering him.

7. Mzimela says:

Why we busy recomending Brockie although we have Castro he has better skill that issue of Mahamutsa member is pushing his agenda only team fight for relagation can recruit madala sundowns not old age home same as Khune

8. Why should we always buy bcos we have our talented young stars e.g. sam julies ,flavio bento, Khaya Shozi keletso Makgalwa etc I dnt believe in buying anymore because the players you’RE mentioning were promoted from their teams if you don’t believe in what I’m saying check MADISHA & the success our MDC team had maybe you will think twice. Truly the sky is the limit, frm sam z mahlase

9. Let me respond to the topic downs held by highlands, im not surprised abt the draw bcos the thembisa lads were fighting for their status to remain in the PSL, bt nevertheless well done to our boys for the good fight they have put in 2016/17 season truly the sky is the limit. FRM SAM Z MAHLASE

10. Evidence says:

Mthobi Mvala is suitable player 4 Sundowns.. Coetzee, Mekoa, are all under 23

11. collen says:

Members this is my observation with regard to players recommended by some of you above. I value every member’s comment and the love of the team. No one is wrong, just the difference in opinions.
    1. Khune, Mahamutsa, good as they are but this will be a short term solution. Those two have reached their sell-by-dates.
    2. Brockie; a good finisher of note. Yes he’s not that fancy striker but believe you me this guy can help us a lot in terms of finishing those chances created time and again.
    3. Mvala, to be honest, this to me is like Mohomi. I haven’t watched this player before except for our last game with Highlands. Not in a position to can say yes or No. I will go for Putsche ( Cape city) for that central midfield role.
    4. Coetzee, good prospect for the future but is he the best as he’s made out to be? Are we going to relegate our young Madisha to the bench because of Coetzee? The boy is of the same height with Madisha, not a speedy player, not an imposing figure. I say no to Coetzee. I rate Lebusa(Ajax) or Rikhotso( Celtics) better than Coetzee.
    5. George Lebese does not look happy at his current club and i believe a change of scenery can do him a lot of good. Lazy as he is but he’s got that “Hlaudi”
    6. Zuma,Mahlasela,Phalane(Celtics) ; Lebese(Chiefs), Onyango( Maritzburg) ,Makola(pirates), Mnyamane/Brockie( SSU) ; Tyson,Mahlambi(Wits); Putsche,Ngoma( City); Meshack Chaila (Zesco) those are the players i can recommend.

12. sibusiso mthendeni says:

#Sundowns_Supporters_Rock!
    Yellow Masandawana, I hope everyone is doing ohk.
    On behalf of Daveyton branch and its Executive: I really appreciate the support we got on the weekend when we were saying R.I.P MR Boshego (former Chairperson of Sundowns Daveyton branch) thank you Gauteng South branches.
    Highlands Park 2-2 Sundowns.
    Great performance by the team, but I believe this team needs a very serious rest. Badiniwe abafana mahn tjo. We qualified for Champions League again! Jah neh.
    02 June 2017, Champions League: Sundowns vs E.ST 20:00.
    Daveyton branch will depart from Sinaba Stadium 17:30, contact Sibusiso on 073 656 7001 / 074 5736750

13. Mzimela says:

How many players at sundowns mdc are under 23 can play much better if given chance we shall encourage management to promote instead of outsource Madisha&tau have proven lot o talent these players u mention were promoted by thier teams

14. Skhu says:

I would like to congratulate my team for the effort they put this season, playing so many games than every team in the psl. despite this we managed to secure second position on the log, which is the automatic qualification to champions league. winning super cup and we qualified to group stages in the champions league. we beat zesco in their home ground. Well done KBY, well done technical team and the supporters. KBY