NEWS

Brazilians Pick Up Valuable Point.

22/Jun/2017 10:05

The Brazilians picking up a valuable point away from home against table toppers Espérance Sportive de Tunis.

Here are some match day images: http://bit.ly/2rYh9fp

18 Responses to Brazilians Pick Up Valuable Point.

1. Ob says:

Well played bangly

• Dalom says:

But he’s very clumsy. He needs to apply football brains sometimes. He was committing fouls in very dangerous areas, even though some of them were not legit. To me, he’s more suitable for that holding position.

2. Sam-4-Downz says:

Villa needs to mark more, Langerman is my man of the match. As for Ngconca, I’m not convinced by his standards,. Madisha well played, he’s matured enough now, however there’s always room for improvement. Zakri needs to stop falling easily, he must make defenses uncomfortable. Not fall all over the pitch like a headless chicken.

3. INSIMBI.ZN says:

What more could we ask for you did well half a loaf is better than none at all chances for progressing to the quarterfinal are huge well done masandawane against all odds

4. Mike says:

Well done soldiers of football, you held your own.You showed the fighting spirit of champions. lam humbled by Madisha,so composed and showing maturity. We have to collect all points in Addis Ababa. My blood is yellow! !!!!!

5. mandla weSundowns says:

Well done Masandawana lets not forget to have fun, we already have it in our cabinet. Kaboyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellow

6. TNX MIKE MEMBER YAMI YOU ARE RIGHT THE GUYS PLAYED WELL DESPITE BEING UNDER PRESSURE IN THAT GAME, THE OTHER SUPPORTERS SHOULD LEARN TO GIVE CREDIT NOT ALWAYS CRITICISE OUR PLAYERS , WELL DONE BOYS. TRULY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT FROM SAM Z MAHLASE

7. jimmy says:

I can not ask for more Sundowns is a class act they held their own against all odds and were never intimidated – I am proud to be a Sundowns fan

8. Skhumbuzo Sibande says:

I think Bangaly played well under the circumstances. He can be better if he is paired with Wayne in the centre back positions

• collen says:

Just like any other player, Bangaly needs more game time to boost his confidence and in the process rectify his mistakes. He played extremely well against Es Tunis. His performance reminded me of the Final in Egypt. Langerman my man of the match. Villa,Zwane,Onyango keep the good job up!!!

9. Evidence says:

Plz my competent technical team keep in the Team Malebogo Modise , Keletso Makgalwa & Thendo Mukumela. Plz do nt loan them , they must be the part of the 1rst team

10. Ob says:

We khanya shozi

11. Kagiso says:

the only thing we need is to beat st George and not lose by 2 or more goals against AS Vita… a win against st George is a must

12. Ob says:

We need Lebese

13. kick boboza says:

Thank you Sundowns,A point is better than nothing.we need to win in Addis Ababa and Pretoria.Luv you Big time.Just an advice to Percy:”Practice to score goals my boy”

14. Sam-4-Downz says:

Tau you gonna get more of those one on ones Now that Manyama is coming, please be prepared to bury any one on one chance you get poi! Practice makes perfect, I heard Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi always do extra training all the time, that’s how they’re able to stay in the best shape possible. Copy from them Tau please boy, we don’t want to see you rot in the PSL, WE’D LOVE TO SEE YOU IN EUROPE, POSSIBLY AT THE BEST TEAM THERE. YOU’RE TALENTED ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY ACHIEVE THAT, JUST LIKE DOLLY!!! JUST INCREASE YOUR HUNGER TO ACHIEVE, BE LIKE A TRUE LION BOY! Your chance is now in the Champions League, and next season in the League my brother.

15. Evidence says:

Plz sign the 2 players from Angola Ricardo Esteveo jerse 11 & Nelson jerse 15… I have seen the germ.

16. Mzimela says:

When we will shift that tendance of buying always encourage management to buy instead to promote sundowns has lot of youngstar where and when these superstars to play if we want more foreign player although we more than any team