The supporters of Mamelodi Sundowns are invited to participate and to submit proposals on the upgrading, strengthening and modernizing of the Mamelodi Sundowns logo as part of the Club’s 50 Year Celebrations.
Mamelodi Sundowns wants to remain true to its history and is not designing a new logo, therefore:
- The words “Mamelodi Sundowns” and “The Sky is the Limit” must remain as part of the upgraded, strengthened and modernized logo.
- The current colours of our current logo are part of the history of Mamelodi Sundowns and must be
- Supporters are invited to consider enlarging the size of the “Mamelodi Sundowns hand sign” between the words “Mamelodi Sundowns” and “The Sky is the Limit”.
- Supporters are invited to consider removing the two interior circles that surround the words “Mamelodi Sundowns”.
- Supporters are invited to consider shortening the length of the ribbon containing the words “The Sky is the Limit”.
- The African Champions League star must be on top of the logo.
Other than the above suggestions, the Mamelodi Sundowns supporters are encouraged to be as creative and innovative as possible and to make whatever changes they may want to.
Proposals must be submitted by email to email@example.com and must be received by 17h00 on 9 October 2019.
The winning proposal will receive R50 000.
The Sky is the Limit.